Night Devine for my September 2023 Creative Therapy ClassesAnother offering for my September 2023 Creative Therapy Classes. This card was so easy to design because I copied it from the 2023 Holiday Mini from Stampin' Up!
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Boho Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Copper Clay layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The O Holy Night DSP is 5 x 3/4.
- All the pieces on the card front are cut out with the Night Divine Dies. I used Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Copper Clay, and Very Vanilla.
- The words are heat embossed with white powder on the DSP.
- An adhesive-backed Star Trinket is added to the center of the star.
- Three Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 10th and 14th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of September 30, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~