Mr. & Mrs. Bag of Bones, a Halloween Anniversary
Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Bag of Bones.
Stampin' Up! has offered many cute Halloween stamp sets over the years, and for me, this is by far the cutest ever, and I am not even a fan of Halloween. Go figure!!!
- The Pumpkin Pie base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Starry Sky layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The next layer of Them Bones DSP is 5 x 3 3/4, and the fence is part of the DSP. No need to cut a fence, already there!!!
- I cut Mr. & Mrs. Bones and the kitty from Them Bones DSP and used Bag of Bones dies.
- Mr. & Mrs. Bones hats are cut with Starry Sky cardstock. The hearts from Real Red, and the Bats from Basic Black.
- The graveyard headstones are cut from Them Bones DSP and my amazing SU scissors.
- The words, from a very old set, are stamped on a piece of Pumpkin Pie with Versamark, sprinkled with white embossing powder, and heat embossed. Then cut out with the smallest of the Deckled Frames Dies and added with dimensionals. All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 10th & 14th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of October 1, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~