html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 22, 2023

  Timeless Arrangement Bundle for my October 2023 Classes

Another anything you want it to be card for my October 10th and/or 14th October 2023 classes.  

Recipe:

  • The Highland Heather base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Starry Sky layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Highland Heather and Starry Sky inks.
  • The Starry Sky stitched circle is cut using the 2nd and 3rd from the largest of the Stylish Shapes dies.
  • The leaves and stems are cut from Old Olive, Highland Heather, and Fresh Freesia.
  • The words are stamped with Starry Sky ink on Fresh Freesia, and all are cut out with the Timeless Arrangements dies.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023 Holiday Mini Catalog, or the 2023-24 Annual Catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are October 10th & 14th, 2023, and if you would like to attend, or want information on my kits-to-go, see my class schedule and the deadline of October 1, 2023, to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment