Monday, July 22, 2024

 Farmhouse & Bethlehem Shadowboxes for my
August 2024 classes

Farmhouse

Bethlehem
I am offering both of these beautiful shadowboxes for my August 2024 Creative Therapy Classes, and those attending will choose to make one or both.  All of the products I used are from Stampin' Up!, and most of these products are retired. See the charts below for the supplies and dimensions of each design.


I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My Shadowbox classes are full, and if you would like to attend my September 10th or 14th, 2024  classesplease RSVP with payment by August 252024.  Should you want more information on my kits-to-go, please see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment