Saturday, July 13, 2024

 Thoughtful Wishes for a
fun fold birthday card

When I saw this card on Lisa Ann Bernard's blog, Queen B Creations, I knew I had to make one. Also, Lisa has a great video that is easy to follow.  If you would like to see her card and watch her video, please click Here, post of 9/8/2023.  
I used a retired stamp set for my letters, Sophisticated Serifs, and the Postage Stamp punch I used is retired, however, other alphabet stamps, dies or punches would work great.


Supplies I used:
  • 1- 4 1/4 x 11 Coastal Cabana, scored at 5 1/4 & 10 1/2.
  • 1- 4 1/4 x 10 1/2 Coastal Cabana, scored at 5 1/4.
  • 2- 1 1/2 x 10 1/2 Granny Apple Green, scored at 5 1/4 & 2 5/8.
  • The five pieces of 5 x 4 DSP is from Dandy Designs (on the retirement list at a reduced cost).😊 See it Here.
  • I stamped the letters with Shaded Spruce ink on Basic White and cut them out with the Postage Stamp Punch and adhered each to a 2 1/8 x 1 1/2 layer of Shy Shamrock.
  • Front:  Basic White is 1 1/2 x 5.  Letters from Sophisticated Serifs are stamped in Shaded Spruce and backed with a 1 5/8 x 5 piece of Shy Shamrock.  The flowers and vines behind this piece are from Thoughtful Wishes Dies, cut out with Granny Apple Green, Petunia Pop, and Basic White.  
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  If you would like information about my August 13th or 17th Shadowbox Classes, or my September 10th & 14th classes, please click right Here for all the details and pictures of the Shadowboxes. The deadline to RSVP and pay for my Shadowbox Class is July 20, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment