Thursday, July 25, 2024

 Simply Zinnia, Adorning Hearts & Wildly Flowering DSP

Fun playing with circles.


Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Wild Wheat cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Moody Mauve layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.  The words, from Simply Zinnia, are stamped with Early Espresso ink and then I embossed this piece with the Distressed Tile folder.
  • I cut three 2 1/2" squares from the Wildly Flowering DSP.  I used gold embossing powder to heat emboss the DSP with the small flower image from the Adorning Hearts stamp set.  I punched these pieces with a 2" circle punch.
  • Next, I cut out three circles using the Spotlight on Nature Dies.  Then I used a 1 3/4" circle punch to cut out the center of these circles.
  • I adhered the 2" DSP circles to the back of the Spotlight on Nature die cut circles with Multipurpose glue.  The two circles under the middle circle are adhered directly to the card, and the middle circle is added with dimensionals.
  • I added three Rustic Metallic Adhesive Dots, (retired).
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My August classes are full and if you would like information about my September classes, please click right Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment