Wednesday, July 10, 2024

  Timeless Charm Bundle & Unbounded Love


I do not think I am alone when I say it is confusing to keep up with current and retired products from Stampin' Up!  Some are on-line only, some are in the catalog only, and some products are in the catalog and on-line. So, I truly did not realize that the Timeless Charm Bundle was retired when I made this card. 
The good news, any stamp set with a flower would work great for this technique. 
So much fun, so little time.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Pecan Pie cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 layer of Peach Pie is embossed with the Dashing Design folder.
  • The flower from Timeless Charm is stamped on a 4 1/2 x 3 Basic White layer and colored with Peach Pie and Old Olive Blends.
  • I sponged a 4 1/8 x 2 1/2 piece of Basic White with Calypso Coral ink and glued it to a 4 1/4 x 2 5/8 piece of Calypso Coral.  
  • I used the flower die from the Timeless Charm dies to cut out the flower aligning the die over the stamped image.
  • I stamped the words from Unbounded Love with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and added a Brushed Brass Butterfly.
  • I added Dimensionals to this combination and adhered it to the 4 1/2 x 3 Basic White piece lining the cutout with the stamped flower.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My July classes are full and if you would like more information about my August 13th or 17th Shadowbox Classes, or my September classes, please click right Here for all the details and pictures of the Shadowboxes. The deadline to RSVP and pay for my Shadowbox Classes is July 20, 2024.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment