Friday, July 5, 2024

 So Sincere Stamp Set & Layered Florals Embossing Folder

http://
My main focus for this card is the Layered Florals embossing folder.  So easy and works with many color combinations.

Recipe:
  • The 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 base of Shy Shamrock cardstock is scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The layer of Shaded Spruce is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 Soft Seafoam layer is embossed with the Layered Florals 3D folder.  Then I used a Sponge Dauber & Shaded Spruce ink to "color" the debossed side of the Soft Seafoam cardstock.
  • I adhered this layer to the Shaded Spruce, and this combination to the Shy Shamrock base.
  • I cut out a 2 3/4 Night of Navy circle with a Spotlight on Nature die.
  • I stamped words from So Sincere in Night of Navy on Basic White and punched it out a 2 3/8" circle punch.  I added this to the Night of Navy circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and added all to the card front with dimensionals.
  • To finish off my card, I added three Ombre Matte Decorative Dots
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here.

I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My July classes are full and if you would like more information about my August 13th or 17th Shadowbox Classes, please click right Here. The deadline to RSVP and pay for my Shadowbox Classes is July 20, 2024.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~
Linda-

No comments:

Post a Comment