html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Christmas Pines and Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies
I this card on Pinterest, of course I did, right! and decided it would be make an great addition to my Christmas card line-up for my December 5, December 7, and December 9, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes.  This card is so easy, peasy, you won't believe it.  The Card Front Builder Thinlits add so much character to this "masterpiece" don't you think?  

Recipe:
  • The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4 1/4.
  • The Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Square and the Silver Glimmer paper layer is cut with the Layering Squares dies.
  • The piece of Be Merry dsp is 2 1/8 square.
  • The Noel is embossed with Silver embossing powder and cut with my paper snips.  (Have had them babies for 8-10 years, never get dull, just sayin'). 
  • The stars are from the cutouts of the thinlits and I put them on the card with the new Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.  They are awesome, and your get 720 of them for just $4.00.
  • I added a doily under the Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Square combo.
  • Stamped the inside with words from the Christmas Pines stamp set with Cherry Cobbler ink, and that's it.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

"Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment