html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Father Christmas and Nature Sings
I have had both of these stamp sets on my wish list ever since the Stampin' Up! catalog came out this past June 2017. When I finally bought them, I enticed my very talented assistant, Michelle Wallace, to help me design this card.  Pretty, isn't it!!! 
I offered this one at all of my  November 7, November 9, and November 11, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes, and it was quite popular.      
Recipe:
  • The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The  Layering Circle framelits dies were used for the Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler circles, and a 2" circle punch was used for the Very Vanilla layer.
  • The images are stamped in Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler ink, and the Santa and tree is colored with SU's coloring pencils and a blender pen.  
  • I wrapped Linen Thread around Very Vanilla/Crumb Cake layer before I put my Santa circles on the card front using dimensionals.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.                                                             

Teach us to number our days, so that we may present to You a heart of wisdom.  Psalm 90:12

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment