html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Aviary Be My Valentine

I like to use stamp sets not necessarily designed for a specific holiday, just to show how versatile our stamp sets can be. Isn't this cute. Don't want to use it for a Valentine card?--make it an anniversary, thank you, thinking of you, or even a birthday card. The possibilities are endless. I embossed the bird cages to give them some bling. I'm sorry the bling doesn't show up so well in this picture.
Recipe: Stamps: Aviary, Filled with Love; Paper: Going Gray (retired color), Real Red, Whisper White; Ink: Real Red, Versamark; Accessories: Heart-to-Heart Ex-Large punch, Large oval punches, Silver embossing powder, Love Impressions dsp, silver brads, mat pack and paper piercer tool, Owl punch, 1/4" Real Red grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.

I have not decided if I am going to offer this particular card in my A Little Bit of Red class on January 8th and 13th. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for looking and have a great day,
Linda
http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment