html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 27, 2010

Guess Whoo Loves You

These little owls are busy looking at each other, aren't they sweet. The new designer series paper in the 2011 Occasions mini is really pretty and coordinates well with Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Basic Black card stock.

Recipe: Stamps: Owl Together Now (retired 2010), Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Real Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive cardstock; Ink: Real Red; Accessories: Owl Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlit die, Scallop Edge Border, Scallop Square, 1 1/4" Square, Word Window, and Modern Label punches.

If you would like to order any the of supplies to make these adorable cards, please contact me by email: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or by visiting my website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/


Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment