html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Love Sparkles


I usually do not make very many Valentine's Day cards, and this year is definitely the exception. It seems that's all I want to do, go figure. I made this into an Anniversary card, and am looking forward to that special someone who is having an anniversary so I can send it.

Recipe: Stamps: Valentine Defined, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White cardstock, DSP from Love Sparkles SCK (retired); Ink: Rose Red; Accessories: Big Shot, 3 1/2" and 3" circle dies, 2 1/2" Circle, Modern Label, Word Window, and Heart-to-Heart punches, Perfect Polka dots embossing folder, dimensionals.

Thank you for looking and have a great day.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment