html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, December 27, 2010

Filled with Love in Crumb Cake


I am very excited to share an easy-to-make Valentine's card. I wish I could take full credit for it, I cased it, then tweeked it to make it my own.

Recipe: Stamps: Filled with Love from the Holiday Mini; Paper: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White; Ink: Real Red Classic Ink Pad, Real Red and Old Olive markers, Accessories: Full Heart Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Dimensionals

Until January 24, 2011, when you purchase the Filled with Love Bundle get a FREE package of Bitty Buttons and exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack.
Check out my Stampin' Up! website for more details. www.lindafisher.stampinup.net
Have a great day and thank you for looking,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment