html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Punched Snowman has Character


The more I make cards and projects using punches, the more I really like the end result of punched cards.

Isn't he just the cutest little snowman. We are going to make him at my January 8 and 13, 2011 class at my house. Yes, I know Christmas will be over, and it's never to early to start making Christmas cards for next year. If you don't want to make him a Christmas snowman, change the words to Happy Birthday and there you have it, a January or February birthday card.

Recipe: Stamp Set: Season of Joy; Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories: Punches: Large Tag, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and Word Window (for hat), Ex-Large Oval (for face), 2 1/2" circle (for body), 3/4" round (for hands), Modern Label (for words), Big Shot Movers & Shapers Modern Label die (for background words), Owl (for eyes and ends of mouth), draw his mounth free-hand; 2-way glue pen and glass glitter for snow.

Thank you for looking and if you have any questions, please contact me.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment