html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Take a Spin

I'm staying in where it's warm and cozy and have been playing around with my new goodies from Stampin' Up!

The Take a Spin stamp set in the new Occasions Mini (available January 4, 2011) is just so much fun, of course I seem to say that about every stamp set I use.
Recipe: Stamps: Take a Spin, Upsy Daisy; Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point CS, Real Red, Pacific Point, Presto Patterns dsp; Ink: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight; Accessories: Game spinner hands, 2 1/2" circle punch, ex-large and large oval punches, mat pack and paper piercer tool, sponge, night of navy brads, dimensionals.


This is another cutie we will make at my A Little Bit of Red class on January 8 & 13. Want to know more about my upcoming classes, check my Stampin' Up! website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/

Have a great day, and thank you for looking,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment