html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Blessings


This card cried for Pewter Embossing Powder (ep), and I wish you could see how beautiful it really is.    Embossing seems to give a project that extra bling, and so easy too. 

Recipe:  Stamps:  Easter Blessings, Crosses of Hope, Secret Garden;  Paper:  Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla;  Ink:  Pretty in Pink classic ink, Versa Mark;  Accessories:  Big Shot (of course), Little Leaves Sizzlits,  Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Secret Garden Framelits, Basic Pearls, Pewter Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, dimensionals (always, gotta have them).

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly, or shop in my SU on-line store 24/7 Here.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment