html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Just Believe with Bleach

This card is way prettier in person, honest, it is.  I used the Just Believe stamp, inked it up with bleach, yes, I said bleach, then stamped on Island Indigo cardstock.   Next, I put some bleach in a spritzer bottle and misted the cardstock, just a little.  Don't you think it appears to have a cosmo effect?   The butterflies were stamped with Island Indigo ink on So Saffron cardstock, and punched out with SU's new butterfly punches

I am offering this technique at my April 2nd, 4th, and 13th classes.  If you live in or near Graham, NC,  please let me know you'd like to attend, I would love to have you.

Recipe:  Stamps:  Just Believe, You are Loved, Papillon Potpourri;  Paper:  Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Island Indigo, So Saffron;   Ink:  Island Indigo;  Accessories:  Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches, Spritzer bottle, bleach, glass plate, paper towels, dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order for the supplies to make this card, you may contact me directly at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or by phone at:  336-538-4996, or order 24/7 at my on-line store Here

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment