html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 2, 2013

French Foliage and Blooming with Kindness

I combined Blooming with Kindness and French Foliage, and look what I got.  You can see the original card on Sandi MacIver's blog here.  She used a spritizing technique, and I tried it, guess I wasn't patient enough, I could not get my flower to look right.  Sandi does an excellent job explaining how to make her version, so please take a look at her card.
Supplies:  Stamps:  French Foliage, Blooming with Kindness;  Paper:  Early Espresso and Natural Ivory cardstock;  Ink:  Early Espresso, More Mustard, Versamark, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler markers;  Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, Linen Thread.
I made my card by stamping the flower in Versamark and embossed it with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.  I did the same for the two leaves, popped them up with dimensionals and added a bow made with linen thread.
If you have any questions, please let me know, and thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment