html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pleasant Poppies


The top card was made by my very talented friend, Rita Shoe, and she really knows how to color and accent the positive.  The second card was made by me, cased from Lisa Marta, at Get Your Stamp On.  You can see her orginal card at:  www.lvstampn.com

Recipe:  Stamps:  Pleasant Poppies, You Are Loved; 
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Whisper White, Naturals White cardstock, Sycamore Street dsp;  Ink:  Black Stazon Ink pad, Markers:  Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Calyspo Coral;  Accessories:  1 1/4" Square Scallop, Ex-Large Oval and Word Window Punches, 3/8" Old Olive Striped Organdy Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make these cards, please feel free to contact me directly, or shop in my SU on-line store 24/7 Here

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment