html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Raining Flowers


I saw this card on www.SplitCoastStampers.com, (SCS), and said WOW, this is gorgeous.  It was designed by Elizabeth Hurst and if you want to see her original card, look for Raining Flowers or Embossed Happiness in SCS's search engine.

Sometime ago I bought every color embossing powder SU has in the catalog, and when I saw this card, I was so glad I already had the powders.  I loved the way this card turned out,  I just had to be careful and not mix up my embossing powders.

Recipe: 
Stamps:  Raining Flowers, Perfectly Penned; 
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black; 
Ink:  Versamark; 
Accessories:  Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, and Tempting Turquoise embossing powders, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Powder Pals, Melon Mambo Polka Dotted ribbon, dimensionals. 

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or shop in my SU on-line store 24/7 Here

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment