html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 30, 2013

From My Heart


I saw this card on Linda Aarhuses blog and just had to case it.  To see her original card, hop on over to her blog at:  www.polkadotsandpaper.net.  I know you will be pleased you did.  She is very talented.

Recipe: 
Stamps:  From My Heart; 
Paper:  Marina Mist, Summer Starfruit, and Whisper White cardstock, Print Poetry DSP Stack; 
Ink:  Marina Mist and Summer Starfruit; 
Accessories:  Big Shot, Lacy Brocade and Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders,  2 1/2" Round Punch and 2  3/8" Round Scallop Punch, and dimensionals.   

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com or by phone at:  336-538-4996, or shop on-line at my store 24/7 by clicking
Here

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment