html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Oh, Hello Combo


I liked how this card used several elements, and I thought the colors really complimented each other.  I saw this card on LeeAnn Greff's blog, and you can see her original card here.  I could CASE (Copy and Share Everything) her cards all day long, and not get tired, she's that good.    I will be offering this card in one of my upcoming classes, and am excited to share with you LeeAnn's designs.

Recipe: 
Stamps:  Oh, Hello, Blessings from Heaven; 
Paper:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Early Espresso cardstock, In-colors color pack dsp (Lucky Limeade);
Ink:  Early Espresso classic ink, Raspberry Ripple and Lucky Limeade markers;
Accessories:  Big Shot, Window Framelits collection, Honeycomb embossing folder, 1 3/4" round punch, Island Indigo satin ribbon, incolor brad.

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card,  please feel free to contact me directly, or shop in my SU on-line store 24/7 Here.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment