html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Old Fashioned Telephone


My friend, Sharon Ward, sent the post of Heather Klump's  card to me and I just had to CASE it.  You can see Heather's design Here.  I changed the colors, and am tickled pink with this card.  The one thing that makes this card really pop is the Designer Builder brad I used for the dial.  It looks like the rotary dial on an old phone, doesn't it?  Sad, these brads are going away May 31.  I guess I'll just have to stock up, which I did, and even though the brads are now retired, I am still going to offer this card in my July card classes.   Check out my class schedule on my blog, and come join me.

Recipe: 
Stamps:  Oh, Hello; 
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, and Basic Gray card stock, Storytime designer series paper (until June 3, 2013); 
Ink:  Basic Black; 
Accessories:  1 3/8", 1 1/4", 3/4" circle punches, circle punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack, corner rounder, paper piercer and mat pack, Designer Builder brads (available until May 31, 2013), 1/4" Basic Gray grosgrain stitched ribbon,

I hope you have enjoyed todays post, and have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment