html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Silhouettes

Can you believe it, I turned Summer Silhouettes into firecrackers.  Go figure.  Actually, I saw this card on Mary Davidson's blog, and almost immediately had to case it.  It was not hard, and took very little time.
I think this will be a fun card for my July 2013 classes, and if you live in or near my home at 555 Williamsdale Rd, Graham, NC 27253, I would love to have you attend.
Recipe:
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Perfectly Penned;
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, and Real Red card stock;
Ink:  Pacific Point, Real Red;
Accessories:  Stamp-a-ma-jig, and bling.

 Summer Silhouettes
Clear-Mount Stamp Set,  126447  $17.95 
Wood-Mount Stamp Set, 132082  $24.95 

Summer Silhouettes
Design unique cards with this nine-piece stamp set featuring beautifully rendered flower and leaf silhouettes. Great for spring, summer, or even fall. Perfect for embellishing scrapbook pages or for creating one-of-a-kind tags!  Set Quantity: 9

I hope you have enjoyed today's post.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

This is the day the Lord has made, we will be glad and rejoice in it.
                                                                                Psalms 118:24


No comments:

Post a Comment