html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Best of Birthdays and Washi Tape

Wouldn't you want to get one of these bright and cheery birthday cards in the mail?  I know I would, and when I saw the Washi tape in my new SU catalog, I said , "Washi tape to make a card, really?"

Yes, it is so easy to use.  Another card I put together in less than 10 minutes.  I drew a pencil mark diagonally from corner to corner on a piece of white cardstock.  Then started rolling the tape on the cardstock following my pencil mark.  The rest was easy because I had a pattern to follow. You get three rolls of Washi tape for just $4.95.  You can find the tape on P. 171 of the 2013-14 catalog, item #129314.

I will be offering this card in my July 2013 classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. The dates of my July classes are:  July 9, 10, 11 or 13.   If you would like to attend any of my July 2013 classes, please let me know either by email, or phone.  I would love to have you.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda
Email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
Phone:  336-538-4996



No comments:

Post a Comment