html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Serene Silhouettes

This card uses, beautiful Fall colors, and to me, are wonderful for sympathy cards.
To give my card extra texture without adding another layer of card stock, I distressed the edges of the Pumpkin Pie and Natural White card stock in a flash with SU's new Distress Tool.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes, Because I Care (retired, and maybe SU will bring it back, who knows?);  Paper:  Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Natural White;  Ink:  Always Artichoke;  Accessories:  Scalloped Oval and Large Oval punches, and Distress Tool (P. 157 of the 2013-14 catalog).

If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7 here.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.  Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment