html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pennant Parade


I saw this card on Pinterest, and it jumped right out of the computer and said, "I want to come to your house, please".   So, of course, being the accommodating soul that I am, I said, "of course, you can come to my house".  The ladies participating in my June 2013 classes have this card as one of their five options to choose from when deciding which cards they want to make for that special someone.

If you live in or near my home, 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.

Supplies:  Stamps:  Bring on the Cake, Pennant Parade;  Paper:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi;  Ink:  Black Stazon, and  Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, and Daffodil Delight ink pads and markers;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Pennant Punch,  Itty Bitty punch pack punches, Boho Blossoms punch, Basic diamonds, dimensionals and glue dots.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Linda
email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com
phone:  336-538-4996
SU website:  http://lindafisher.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment