html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, June 3, 2013

Wildflower Meadow

SU's newest embossing folder and coordinating stamp set, Wildflower Meadow is truly a work of art.  I literally put this card together in less than five minutes.  A cheerful, happyt card and easy, peasy too.

This is one of the cards I am offering in my June 2013 classes.  If you live in or near Graham, NC and would like to attend one of my classes, just let me know.  My email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or phone:  336-538-4996.  I would love to have you.

To order any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my on-line store 24/7  Here or feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment