html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 2014 Hostess Club Projects



My August 2014 Hostess is Sharon, and she has requested projects using SU's Bigz Bow Die, and of course, I aim to please.  These are the projects I am offering to my 10 wonderful, and very supportive hostess club ladies.

The bag is made from a 10" x 7 1/2" piece of card stock, scored at 1/2, 1 1/4, 2, 5 1/4, 6, and 6 3/4 on the 10" side, turn and and score at 1 1/2 on the 7 1/2" side.  I decorated it with the Festive Flurry's stamp set and I used the matching framelits.  If you would like to purchase the stamp set with the matching framelits, you need to hurry because they are officially retiring midnight on August 27, 2014.

Recipe:  I have listed all the supplies to make both projects below. Just click on the item you want and it will take you to my ordering page, or please feel free to contact me directly.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my September 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.  Proverbs 18:21

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment