html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Kind Koala and the Bigz Bow Die


I am finding so many fun things to do with SU's Bigz Bow Die, and I'm lovin' it.  The idea for this cute little bag came from Angie Kennedy on her ChicnScratch blog found Here. Great video.  This little bag also show cases our new Flower Pot DSP, and the Kind Koala stamp, also new in the catalog.  This die is on sale until Monday, August 4, 2014, and at a savings of 25% off catalog price, who can resist, right?  

The die makes bows in two sizes in a jiffy.  Need a bow for a birthday present, just grab your Big Shot and your Gift Bow Bigz die, and within minutes your good-to-go.  The die can be found on Page 233 of SU's 2014-15 catalog, item # 129977, $32.95. ($24.71 until August 4, 2014).

Recipe:  
Stamps: Kind Koala, and Work of Art;
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Flower Pot DSP; 
Ink:  Momento Black, Crushed Curry;  
Accessories:  Big Shot, Bigz Bow Die, Mini Clothes Pin, Glue Dots and Dimensionals.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my August 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.  Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.  Psalm 116: 1-2

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment