html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 8, 2014

Fun Frames Embossing Folder and Lullaby DSP

My friend, and very talented stamper, Sande Parcell, showed me a card she made using this sketch and SU's new Fun Frames Textured Embossing Folder.  I thought it would be great for my August 2014 classes.  Of course, I had to make it my own by changing the colors, and there you have it, my latest offering for my August 2014 classes.

Recipe:  
Stamps: Trust God;
Paper:  Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Lullaby DSP 
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar;  
Accessories:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots, and Fun Frames Embossing Folders, dimensionals.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my August 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

For the Lord takes pleasure in his people; He adorns the humble with victory.  Psalm 149:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment