html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Nordic Noel for September 2014 classes

This beautiful Christmas Card is one of my offerings for my September 4th, 6th, and 9th, 2014 classes, and I'm excited to share. When I purchased Stampin' Up!'s new Nordic Noel DSP, I didn't know how much I would like it, and now I want another package or two, imagine that!!! I used the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies to make the ornament background for the 1 3/4" circle base.  If you would like to order the set of framelits, you must hurry because they are retiring midnight on August 27, 2014.  

Recipe:  If you scroll to the end of this post, you will see I have listed all the supplies to make this card. Just click on the item you want and it will take you to my ordering page, or please feel free to contact me directly.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my September 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

By day the Lord commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life.  Psalm 42:8
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment