html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 4, 2014

Merry Christmas in August


Another offering for my August 2014 classes.  I got to thinking, it's probably not to early to start Christmas cards, after all, we sang Joy to the World in church yesterday.  (I am sorry about the crooked bow in the picture, it looked straight when I glued it to the card). 

Looking at the bow, you might think I made it with the Bigz Bow Die, not.  I made it with my SU envelope punch board.  Yep, it makes bows too.  How about that!!!  Catherine Stewart has a great video tutorial on how to make an Easter basket and matching bow, all with the envelope punch board.  You can find her YouTube video Here.  The bow instruction is at the very end of the video, and it's worth the wait, she does a great job explaining the process. 

Recipe:  
Stamps: None;
Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer Paper 
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler;  
Accessories:  Big Shot, Embossing Folder of your choice, Envelope Punch Board, star punch, 3/4" circle, 5/8" circle, 1/2" circle, and 1/4" circle punches

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my August 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world.  Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."  John 8:12

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment