html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Wetlands and Moonlight Designer Paper Pack

My friend, and SU downline, Kitty Collier, showed me this card and I said "I just have to offer this one in my August 2014 classes.  I like the Blackberry Bliss card stock, and when coupled with SU's new Moonlight DSP pack, it is gorgeous.  You can make this card anything you want it to be, and I found Thinking of You covers just about any occasion.

Recipe:  
Stamps: Wetlands;
Paper:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss;  
Accessories:   Label Bracket punch, Tea Lace Doilies, Basic Pearls, White bakers Twine, Blendabilities, Dimensionals

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my August 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here, or click on any of the products below to place your order.

If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord; so then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's.  Romans 14:8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment