html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Thoughts and Prayers


Just for fun one day, I was looking on Pinterest, I came across this card, and thought to myself, I can offer this for my September 2014 classes, right?  So I am.  I think the combination of Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Black and Very Vanilla are stunning.  I used the Scallop Tag Topper punch and the Oval Framelits to make the black background piece, and I learned this from Tina Rappe at www.stampinstudio.com, post of May 4, 2014.  So, if you are able to come to my September 4, 6, or 9th, 2014 classes, you too, will have the opportunity to put this card together.

Recipe:  I have listed all the supplies to make both projects below. Just click on the item you want and it will take you to my ordering page, or please feel free to contact me directly.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my September 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.  Psalm 34:8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment