html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 23, 2015

Butterfly Basics from my Shoebox Swap

Here are two more cards I made when I participated in a shoebox swap with my lovely group of other demonstrators a few weeks ago.  These cards were designed by Gail Cobb and Debbie Horton.  It is amazing all the many ways to use Butterfly Basics, and fortunately, the set is available for sale until May 31, 2015.  If you have any questions about these cards, please feel free to email me at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, and/or post a comment right here on my blog.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics, Painted Petals;  Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry, Whisper White card stock;  Ink:  Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant classic, and Crushed Curry, Elegant Eggplant markers,  Accessories:  Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits dies, Crushed Curry ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals,

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my April, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

My soul becomes weak with desire for Your saving power, and I have put my hope in Your Word.  Psalm 119:81 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment