html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 30, 2015

Sophisticated Serifs Birthday

My sweet, kind, and loving daughter, Karen is now a young 39.  Gee, where did the time go?  I had so much fun making this card for her.  If you have any questions about this card, please feel free to email me at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, and/or post a comment right here on my blog.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Sophisticated Serifs, Memorable Moments, Remembering Your Birthday;   Paper:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy card stock, Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper;  Ink:  Bermuda Bay classic, and Versa Mark;   Accessories:  Big Shot, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 2" Circle Punches, White Embossing Powder, White Bakers Twine, In-Color Sequin Assortment, Dimensionals.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my April 7, 9, or 11 classes, please let me know.  For details, see my April, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

Happy are those who keep His Law and look for Him with all their heart.   Psalm 119:2 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment