html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Simply Wonderful Butterfly

Is this not one of the most beautiful cards you have seen?  Are you saying "absolutely"?   Well, if you have the opportunity to attend any of April 7, 9, or 11, 2015 classes, this will be one of six options from which to choose.  Oh, and wouldn't this make a beautiful get-well, sympathy, or thinking of you card?

I get together and participate in a shoebox swap with a lovely group of other demonstrators.  Each lady designs one "sample" card, prepares enough card kits for each member of the group to make one card each, and puts all the supplies in a box.  We pass the boxes until all of us have made everyone's cards.  Pretty cool, huh?  This card was Kitty Collier's, and I thought she did a fantastic job, both designing and preparing the kits.  Thank you, Kitty.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Simply Wonderful (free with $50.00 order until 3/31/15);  Paper: Basic Black Sahara Sand card stock and Something Borrowed dsp;  Ink: Memento Black;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits dies, Artisan Embellishment Kit (roses), Bird Builder Punch (for leaves), Hexagon punch (to make tales on banner), Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals,

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my April, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

"Peace I leave with you.  My peace I give you.  I give to you not as the world give.  Do not be troubled or afraid."  John 14:27 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment