html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Indescribable Gift

I like to color, not that anyone has ask me, just thought I would say, and this stamp set yells "color me, please".  This stamp is also beautiful when embossed, so I thought I would combine both coloring and embossing.

I stamped with Versa Mark on Crumb Cake card stock and embossed with white embossing powder. Then, I used my blender pens, and inkpads to color.  So easy, and the best part, this technique made the coloring quick and painless, not that coloring is painful!!  This Easter card will be one of the six I am offering at my March 7, March 10, or March 12, 2015 classes.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Indescribable Gift;  Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White card stock;  Ink: Pink Pirouette, Old Olive classic and Versa Mark;  Accessories:  SU heat tool, White Embossing Powder, Blender Pen, 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon (retired),

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my March 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

As much as you can, live in peace with all men.  Romans 12:18

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment