html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 14, 2015

New Stamp Set and Weekly Deals

NEW Photopolymer Stamp set!
This funny new set is just what you need for laughs that will last. It's so versatile, you'll find yourself using it over and over again. Recommended clear block sizes are D, G
Just Kidding Photopolymer Stamp Set    #140667  
Price: $15.95
hts1-----------------------------------------------------------------
weekly deals small

Some great deals this week! To see them all at once in my shopping cart, click HERE
$3.95
$2.96
129376s
$7.95
$5.96

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my April, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.   Psalm 103:2 


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment