html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 9, 2015

Pot of Gold and Shamrock

 
Do you like St. Patrick's Day cards?  Obviously, I do, or I would not have saved the Shamrock card kits I have had since 2012.  After each class, any card kits that have not been used, I save for another time, crazy huh?  The Pot of Gold is a card kit I put together last week.  If you are planning to attend any of my March 2015 classes, you will have the opportunity to make these cards.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Rainbows End (retired), Pinch Proof (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes;  Paper: Gumball Green (retired), Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock, and Gold Foil Sheets;  Ink: Memento Black, Garden Green;  Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (for heart), 1/2" circle, 1" circle, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/4" scalloped circle, Word Window, Decorative Label, Modern Label, and Full Heart Punches, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals,

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my March 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."  Psalm 37:4 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment