html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Decorated Large Kraft Journal

I just had to share a gift I received from my friend and downline, Kitty Collier. She does some amazing work, and her designs are always, and I mean always, beautiful, and made to perfection.  

I have had my eye on SU's Large Kraft Journals, and now that I own one, I can see the need to have a few more to help me with all my many lists I create.   One journal to keep track of my bills, one for grocery shopping, (and maybe someone in Harris Teeter will stop and ask me where I bought my beautiful notebook, you never know, right?), and another for my very long to-do list.  I'm excited to get started decorating them. 

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Simply Wonderful (free with $50.00 order until 3/31/15);  Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Old Olive card stock and Subtles and 2013-15 In-color dsp paper stacks;  Ink: Memento Black;  Accessories:  Large Kraft Journal, Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits dies, Paper Doily Sizzlit Die (retired), Artisan Embellishment Kit (rose), Bird Builder Punch (for leaves), Hexagon punch (to make tales on banner), Pistachio Pudding  and Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals,

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my April, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

May the God of hope fill you with joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.   Romans 15:13  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment