html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

March 2015 Hostess Club Projects




I like to offer my hostess club members the opportunity to learn at least three different techniques each month.  For March everyone made a:
1) Pop-out window fun fold card, (top card).  You can see a how-to video on Leeann Greff's blog, by clicking Here, post of March 2, 2015.
2) Next we made a pop-out slider card (middle card).  You can see a video on Dawn Olchefske's blog by clicking the link Here, post of March 4, 2015.  
3) Last, we made a card using a double embossing technique (bottom card).  Retha Fulp, one of my wonderful club members, designed this card, and showed how to make it.  First we stamped the image with Versamark, and used white embossing powder.  Next we stamped the same image again in Pear Pizzazz and Lost Lagoon, then sponged all over with the same two colors ink.  Much prettier in person, I promise.  Some of the items I used went away March 31, 2015, so sorry.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Sheltering Tree, Lotus Blossom, Pleasant Poppies; Paper:  Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso, Strawberry Slush, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, card stock, Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper;  Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso, Strawberry Slush, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon classic; Accessories:  Big Shot, Square Framelits, 2 1/2" circle, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, and 1" circle, Modern Label and Word Window punches, Lost Lagoon, and Melon Mambo Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals,

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  As an added bonus, Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING from April 6 to the 10th, 2015.  Don't miss out on this fantastic deal, it only comes around once a year.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my April, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

The Lord takes care of all who love Him.  Psalm 145:20 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment