html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 19, 2015

April 2015 Hostess Club Projects

My hostess club ladies are the very best, and when they come to club meetings, I want to give them my very best.

This month, Michelle Wallace is our hostess, and she has ask to make spinner cards.  The Strawberry Slush card is a circle spinner.  Next we are going to make a spinner card using Pumpkin Pie and the flower from Crazy about You.  I thought it would be fun to make a card using Vellum, and a Simply Scored Stylus, so I added another technique.  Pretty cool, and easier than you might think.

If you live in my area and would like more information about my hostess club, please contact me. My hostess club members make the projects each month for free, and in return, each member places a $25.00 order for products, and the hostess of the month receives the benefits.   Plus, we have food at each meeting, and it's like being at a stamping party where the fun never ends.

If you would like to place an order for any of the supplies I have used, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, or join my Hostess Club, please let me know.  For details of my classes, see my May 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that He will. 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment