html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Vivid Vases and Painted Blooms


I had a few card kits saved-over (a term used by a very dear friend) from my April 2015 card classes, and wanted to use everything in the kit (see post of April 6, 2015), except a different stamp set.  All of a sudden, my Vivid Vases just jumped off the table and landed in my lap, so, of course, I had to use it, right?  Well, the stamp was too large for the piece of card stock from the saved-over kit, so after I inked it up, I used a piece of tape to cover the words before I stamped.  Next I inked the words, and used tape to cover the vases.  Of course, keeping everything straight and in line would not have been possible without my wonderful Stamp-a-ma-jig!!  Next I colored my vases with markers, popped the vases with dimensionals, and done.  Easy, peasy.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Vivid Vases; Paper:  Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, and Pacific Point card stock, Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper;  Ink:  Stazon Black, and Pacific Point Classic, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party markers; Accessories:  Stamp a-ma-jig, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals,
,
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my May 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Now faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.  Hebrews 11:1 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment