html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 6, 2015

Painted Petals

Painted Petals is such a pretty set, and oh my, it coordinates so well with the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper.  Oh, that's right, that's what Stampin' Up! does best!

I am offering this card at all of my April 2015 classes.  So if you have the opportunity to attend, this will be one of your six options from which to choose.

If you have any questions about this card, please feel free to email me at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, and/or post a comment right here on my blog.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Painted Petals, Petite Pairs, Love & Sympathy; Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, and Pacific Point card stock, Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper;  Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point classic; Accessories:  Big Shot, Spring Flowers Emobssing Folder, SU Ribbon, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals,

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  As an added bonus, Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING from April 6 to the 10th, 2015.  Don't miss out on this fantastic deal, it only comes around once a year.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my April, 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

Do not let yourselves get tired of doing good.  If we do not give up, we will get what is coming to us at the right time.   Galatians 6:9 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment