html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Cheerful Critters

I tend to gravitate to the kid-friendly-cards, I guess because I haven't grown up yet, so Cheerful Critters was a stamp set I just couldn't resist. You can purchase this adorable stamp set Here, and it is available until May 31, 2015.  I originally found this card on Pinterest, and tracked down the owner. It was Sandi MacIver, and you can see her original card Here.  

If you have any questions about these cards, please feel free to email me at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com, and/or post a comment right here on my blog.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Cheerful Critters, Yippee-Skippee, Crazy about You;  Paper: Calyspo Coral and Whisper White card stock, and Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (free with $50.00 purchase until March 31, 2015);  Ink:  Tuxedo Memento Black, Tangerine Tango classic, and Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, markers,  Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (for flowers), Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (for ribbon) Subtles Candy Dots, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals,

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.  Another option, feel free to contact me directly.  I usually place orders twice a month.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my April 7th, 9th, or 11th, classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

The Lord will give strength to His people, and He will give His people peace.  Psalm  29:11 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment