html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Post-it Notepad Holder using A Round Array and Perfect Pennants

Yesterday I made the cutest little post-it notepad holder, and thought I would share the video, (my first), and give you the recipe.


Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Perfect Pennants, and *A Round Array; Paper:  Whisper White, Garden Green, *Pistachio Pudding card stock, and *Confetti Celebration Designer Series Paper;  Ink:  Garden Green Classic; Accessories:  7/8" Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle, and 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punches.
I used an 8 x 3 1/2" piece of Garden Green card stock, scored at 2 1/8, 2 1/2, 5 5/8, and 6.
The 2 pieces of designer series paper was cut at 3 1/4 x 1 7/8.
*Retiring May 31, 2015.

If you would like to order any of the supplies I used, please go to my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my May 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Do not be afraid, just believe.  Mark 5:36 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment