html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, April 17, 2015

Work of Art for my May 2015 classes

This card was so much fun to make, I think because of the bright colors, and I tend to gravitate to bright colors.  The phrase, "You are a fabulous work of art" can apply to a thinking of you card, and especially, a birthday card.  If you are attending my May 5th or 7th, 2015 classes, you, too, will have to opportunity to make this card.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets: Work of Art (of course), and Hardwood;  Paper: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point card stock,  Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point Classic; Accessories: Extra-Large Oval, Word Window, Bird Builder, and 1/2" Circle punches, Stamp a-ma-jig, Crystal Effects (for the shiny paint pallet), Dimensionals,
,
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2014-15 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my May 2015 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

Praise the Lord!  Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.  Psalms 106:1 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment